Job reference: 30096
Promethean is a global education company that improves the quality of education by developing, integrating and implementing innovative 21st century learning environments that motivate students to learn. The company is headquartered in Blackburn in Lancashire, England, with U.S. headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.prometheanworld.com
- Development of the company’s sales in France through an indirect business model managing the resellers in the region, with special emphasis on the Premium partners.
- Recruitment of new resellers dedicated in software and support of existing partners with sales visits/demonstrations to ensure that each reseller is enabled with the correct tools.
- Farming (60%) and Hunting (40%) sales accounts.
- Evangelisation in the market, to familiarize national and local decision-makers with Promethean’s range of products in a convincing way.
- To work with Marketing on campaigns to increase awareness of the market and to support resellers directly.
- Weekly reporting using forecast/funnel monitoring and reviewing monthly and quarterly results.
- At least 7 meetings with end-users/partners or institutional people per week.
- Overachieving the sales objectives and managing a good level of margin.
- Enthusiastic, motivate and convincing evangelist of Promethean’s products.
- Development of sales prospects and finding new opportunities to turn into sales (Conseil Régional, Conseil Général, Mairies, établissements privés, CRDP, Corporate sector…).
- To ensure all resellers and decision makers within the education sector are aware of the full range of products by using demonstration techniques.
- Development of Corporate sales in cooperation with the Sales Channel Manager and the Corporate Manager.
- Degree level as Bac+5 is preferred -Proven experience in sales in a similar market.
- Experience with selling through a channel and/or software.
- Knowledge of the education market.
- Good and flexible communicator can deal with resellers, educators and decision-makers alike.
- Excellent French and a good knowledge of English.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: https://promethean.appellia.com/position.aspx?id=30096