Job reference: NY0604
Location: Pendlebury, Machester
Salary: £16-18,000 plus uncapped commission structure
For more than three decades Rocom has been at the forefront of the communication supply industry, sourcing and supplying a comprehensive range of products and services to help drive business efficiency and performance. As part of the Nycomm Group of companies, Rocom is ideally positioned to help you get the most from today’s evolving communication trends so that your business can perform smarter and more effectively.
Due to growth within Rocom, we are looking for an enthusiastic New Business Executive to join our team in Manchester. The purpose of the job is:
- To identify and develop new business opportunities across all customer vertical groups in the Telecoms and ICT channels. Build a prospect bank and recognise revenue streams that will achieve set targets for new business across all product and service categories. This will also include win back and re-activate accounts from within the Rocom base.
- You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Corporate Sales.
- Build and identify a prospect bank of customers.
- Utilise market research, database mining and customer vertical categories to identify new prospects.
- Identify where specific opportunities are within your own prospect bank and work towards converting them into new revenue. Pro-actively hunt for new accounts and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from Rocom products and services.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of products and services within Rocom.
- Prospect customers via outbound calls across all prospect customer bases.
- Answer inbound enquiries via telephone and email in a timely and professional manner.
- Achieve all monthly KPI’s.
- To maintain agreed levels of activity.
- Deal effectively with proposals and enquiries from customers.
- Business and commercially focused.
- Results driven.
- Positive & confident.
- Adaptable to change.
- Create and maintain a full list of all prospects, sales revenue, pipeline and forecasts where appropriate.
- To add value to the division in all areas of customer opportunities ensuring all opportunities are managed effectively within companies IT systems.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
- Proven track record of telephone sales ability in the communication industry (minimum of 2 years experience) and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- Business focused, results driven.
- Previous experience of working in a corporate sales environment.
- Experience of ICT, voice and networks service product selling.
- Worked within a competitor environment to Rocom Ltd.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com