National role – Offices located in London, Leeds, Manchester
£30-35,000 plus commission – expected OTE £50,000
A great opportunity has become available within our Category department for the IP and Lync Telephony Business Manager role.
|Nycomm incorporates three flagship brands of Nimans, Rocom and Videonations.Nimans is a leading wholesale distributor of communication products – including sophisticated telephone systems – and supplies thousands of telecoms installers across the country.Rocom delivers a comprehensive range of communications products and services to businesses.Rocom is the group’s directsell operation.Videonations is a leading video conferencing and audio visual equipment solutions provider.
- To drive the sales of all telephony, both internally and externally, to achieve company revenue and profit expectations associated to the IP handset product category.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium term business plans
- Assist Nimans account managers to establish Nimans as the primary supplier of communications solutions to their defined account bases.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all external contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Nimans sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Nimans handset products.
- Monitor competitive & competitor activity to protect Nimans competitive position.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare and deliver reports each month in a defined format to your manager.
- To undertake all training required by Nimans to develop the role as required.
- Be aware of and, where appropriate, be involved in any large quotes that may be current.
- Support inside sales teams appropriately.
- Support external sales team appropriately.
- Prepare and conduct product training sessions when required.
- Assist in the administering of manufacturers incentives.
- Business focussed and committed.
- Receptive to technology.
- Results driven.
- Highly organised.
- Self Motivated
- Positive and confident attitude
- Self motivating.
Extensive experience of cold calling and proven sales record from outbound calls.
- Experience of headset and handset sales.
- Good industry knowledge and experience of working in the telecoms industry.
- Proven account management and development experience.
- Prior experience of campaign delivery.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Proven experience of IP Telephony / Lync
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com