Job reference: NY0605
Location: South of the UK
Salary: £30-35,000 plus commission
Nycomm incorporates three flagship brands of Nimans, Rocom and Videonations.
Nimans is a leading wholesale distributor of communication products – including sophisticated telephone systems – and supplies thousands of telecoms installers across the country.
Rocom delivers a comprehensive range of communications products and services to businesses. Rocom is the group’s direct sell operation.
Videonations is a leading video conferencing and audio visual equipment solutions provider.
Due to growth in our category Sales team, we have an exciting new role available in the South of England. The purpose of the role is to:
- To construct, initiate and carry out vertical Headset New Business Campaigns in Nimans Corporate Division for Jabra. It is expected that 75% of the new business appointments will be self-generated and 25% will come from initiating campaigns within the division.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- To build relationships with the Jabra High Touch Account Teams and use this to drive additional sales opportunities for Rocom.
- To attend 25 visits per month.
- To identify opportunities in vertical sectors of the Rocom base and drive campaigns into these customers.
- To maintain and report on the Rocom New Business Headset Pipeline.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- To establish and maintain relationships with all Jabra High Touch Staff.
- To Build and Maintain a shared pipeline with the Jabra High touch teams.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant sales processes.
- To effectively manage own diary.
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote the brands position.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- To undertake all training required to develop the role as required.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
- Proven New Business Record in the Corporate Sector.
- Results driven.
- Positive & confident.
- Responsive to coaching & self-development.
- Self-motivated & organised.
- Adaptable to change.
- 5 years New Business Account Management experience in the Enterprise or Public Sector.
- Experience of selling into Enterprise or Public Sectors organisations.
Full UK driving licence.
- Sales experience gained within a face to face role.
- Competency in working with Single Sales Opportunity planning tools.
- Industry based background would be beneficial.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com