Business Development Manager – Room Booking & CAFM software
Due to continued divisional growth we are currently seeking a self-motivated Business Development Manager to join our Room Booking technology sales team.
The suitable candidate for this role should have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Exchange & Microsoft Server environments. You will also have a good understanding of network infrastructures and protocols.
Effective and professional communication is fundamental to our success hence we are looking for people who are customer-focused and can engage with customers at all levels of technical knowledge.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with one of the UK’s bestselling solutions and engage with high profile clients. Product & Solution training will be provided.
- Uncover new business opportunities in a pro-active and innovative manner.
- To achieve the monthly and yearly set individual and divisional targets.
- To ensure all the clients within your responsibility are kept up to date with new products and services being offered.
- To build personal and company relationships with all the clients within their responsibility.
- To ensure that all pricing, proposals and tender documentation is returned in a professional and timely manner as requested by the clients within your responsibility.
- To feedback client information to the Divisional Manager.
- To monitor that the service levels being provided by A+K are in accordance with client expectations and to escalate accordingly.
- To maintain relationships with external suppliers on pre-sales commercial issues.
The successful candidate will ideally be based in the surrounding London area, have a proven sales track record, excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to specify, demonstrate and deliver our solution to the highest standard.
Full UK driving license required.
If you feel you could make a valued contribution to the continued success of Anders + Kern UK Ltd please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com * or by post to:
Steven Black, Managing Director
Anders+Kern UK Ltd
James Carter Road
Job reference: TEKStars STE208
Job title: Head of Business Sales
Reporting to: Group Sales Director
Steljes encourages team work across the whole business. The above responsibility list is not exhaustive and you may be asked and will be expected to do tasks outside of your normal job description in or outside of your team.
An exemplary sales leader with an analytical approach to deliver the corporate sales strategy and drive the sales team in the successful achievement of the short, medium and long term corporate sales objectives.
- Manage, monitor and deliver sales against the corporate sales budget ensuring unit, profit and revenue objectives are achieved.
- Lead, manage and coach the corporate sales team.
- Deliver specific channel and end user account activity with the sales team utilising support from marketing and product.
- Lead the sales strategy for the corporate sector and ensure alignment between the product and marketing strategies.
- Analyse sales trends to inform account management and end user sales focus.
- Represent Steljes at relevant corporate events as a key speaker and liaise with the press as required.
- Advocate and mentor insight selling/challenger sales methodologies amongst the sales team.
- Lead and manage quarterly account and business plans amongst the team to ensure growth objectives are defined and achieved.
- Represent Steljes by leading the engagement and dissemination of plans at quarterly business reviews with our key vendors.
- As part of our go-to-market planning collate and feedback channel and product response information to marketing and product to inform decision making and our overall strategy.
- Make money and have fun.
Qualifications, experience and expertise:
- A degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in the AV/IT channel working with resellers and end customers to deploy complex collaboration technology.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding presentation and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a variety of audiences.
- High level of IT literacy.
- Proven management and leadership skills.
- Experience of deploying insight/challenger sales methodologies within sales teams.
- A pro-active self-starter who is able to work on own initiative.
- UC&C and/or CTS qualification.
How to apply:
Please send your cv and a covering note to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line of the email.