Business Development Manager – Room Booking & CAFM software
Due to continued divisional growth we are currently seeking a self-motivated Business Development Manager to join our Room Booking technology sales team.
The suitable candidate for this role should have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Exchange & Microsoft Server environments. You will also have a good understanding of network infrastructures and protocols.
Effective and professional communication is fundamental to our success hence we are looking for people who are customer-focused and can engage with customers at all levels of technical knowledge.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with one of the UK’s bestselling solutions and engage with high profile clients. Product & Solution training will be provided.
- Uncover new business opportunities in a pro-active and innovative manner.
- To achieve the monthly and yearly set individual and divisional targets.
- To ensure all the clients within your responsibility are kept up to date with new products and services being offered.
- To build personal and company relationships with all the clients within their responsibility.
- To ensure that all pricing, proposals and tender documentation is returned in a professional and timely manner as requested by the clients within your responsibility.
- To feedback client information to the Divisional Manager.
- To monitor that the service levels being provided by A+K are in accordance with client expectations and to escalate accordingly.
- To maintain relationships with external suppliers on pre-sales commercial issues.
The successful candidate will ideally be based in the surrounding London area, have a proven sales track record, excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to specify, demonstrate and deliver our solution to the highest standard.
Full UK driving license required.
If you feel you could make a valued contribution to the continued success of Anders + Kern UK Ltd please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org * or by post to:
Steven Black, Managing Director
Anders+Kern UK Ltd
James Carter Road