Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Job reference: TEKStars AK1215
Job type: Full-time
Hours: Mon – Fri, 9-5 (37.5 hours)
Remuneration: Competitive salary
CDEC has been fulfilling the AV needs of both the corporate and public sectors since 2000, when founder and technology-loving expert Andy Duckworth combined his teaching experience with his ICT Manager background to bring seamlessly integrated AV solutions to organisations across the UK.
From education and corporate to retail and digital signage, we cover a broad range of verticals nationwide, adopting a partnership approach with both clients and manufacturers to ensure that every installation is tailored to the individual needs of each project.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering all marketing activity across the business in support of our sales objectives. Our team plan and design targeted integrated marketing campaigns through online and offline channels in line with our strategic marketing plan and budgets.
In terms of variety, there is plenty to keep you motivated and challenged. Depending on the role there’s opportunities to be responsible for planning and managing campaigns for new and existing campaigns, completing competitor analysis and market research, liaising with PR agencies, managing web content, creating case studies, and of course, measuring the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that collateral is produced and media is booked according to timescales
- Ensure media and creative costing’s are input and maintained
- Exhibition management, ensure all exhibitions are documented and Sales team have all the correct equipment and marketing collateral
- Deliver best in class content / artwork / case studies for online and print
- Conduct market research. Prepare reports on competitor activity
- Liaise with the appointed PR agency to align all PR / media opportunities with the overall marketing plan
- Use of social media, updating all our SM channels
- Liaise with customers / PR and sales teams to create case studies to include photography and video production
- Design new artwork for campaigns to include flyers, website banners, roller banners etc..
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working within a marketing department or agency side role
- A degree, or relevant qualification in marketing or related subject
- Sound understanding of current digital marketing principles
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Creative, practical and able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High level of computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, email and internet
- Experience of copywriting, editing and producing promotional content
- Experience of updating website content through a content management system
- Experience of using Adobe CS
- Knowledge of the Audio Visual Sector
Included, top of the range Macbook Pro with all the software you will need, mobile phone, friendly relaxed atmosphere
How to apply:
Please contact Lee Moss for more information and send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com,