Job reference: TEKStars STE208
Job title: Head of Business Sales
Reporting to: Group Sales Director
Steljes encourages team work across the whole business. The above responsibility list is not exhaustive and you may be asked and will be expected to do tasks outside of your normal job description in or outside of your team.
An exemplary sales leader with an analytical approach to deliver the corporate sales strategy and drive the sales team in the successful achievement of the short, medium and long term corporate sales objectives.
- Manage, monitor and deliver sales against the corporate sales budget ensuring unit, profit and revenue objectives are achieved.
- Lead, manage and coach the corporate sales team.
- Deliver specific channel and end user account activity with the sales team utilising support from marketing and product.
- Lead the sales strategy for the corporate sector and ensure alignment between the product and marketing strategies.
- Analyse sales trends to inform account management and end user sales focus.
- Represent Steljes at relevant corporate events as a key speaker and liaise with the press as required.
- Advocate and mentor insight selling/challenger sales methodologies amongst the sales team.
- Lead and manage quarterly account and business plans amongst the team to ensure growth objectives are defined and achieved.
- Represent Steljes by leading the engagement and dissemination of plans at quarterly business reviews with our key vendors.
- As part of our go-to-market planning collate and feedback channel and product response information to marketing and product to inform decision making and our overall strategy.
- Make money and have fun.
Qualifications, experience and expertise:
- A degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in the AV/IT channel working with resellers and end customers to deploy complex collaboration technology.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding presentation and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a variety of audiences.
- High level of IT literacy.
- Proven management and leadership skills.
- Experience of deploying insight/challenger sales methodologies within sales teams.
- A pro-active self-starter who is able to work on own initiative.
- UC&C and/or CTS qualification.
How to apply:
Please send your cv and a covering note to: email@example.com with the job title in the subject line of the email.