Job reference: TEKStars PRO204
Job title: Channel Marketing Manager – International
Location: UK (Office Location if UK/US: Blackburn – Promethean House)
Promethean is a global education company that improves the quality of education by developing, integrating and implementing innovative 21st century learning environments that motivate students to learn. The company is headquartered in Blackburn in Lancashire, England, with U.S. headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.prometheanworld.com
- Working with the International Marketing and Sales functions, you will build profitable relationships with reseller and vendor partners in order to execute an on-going programme of marketing activities to support the growth of the business, on time and to budget.
- To strive to operate in line with our Values & Ways of Working at all times.
- Geographical scope Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and Asia Pacific
- To collaborate with the sales team to agree effective channel plans which provide added value activities and seek out new opportunities for cross selling
- Network with channel partners to proactively seek opportunities to influence channel sales through the creation of value propositions and messaging ensuring competitive advantage is communicated throughout to increase Promethean exposure and maximise the value from the CMF budget.
- Plan, lead and deliver on annual partner conference
- Manage key strategic Promethean led events within the international region
- Understand how Prometheans’ USP’s and value propositions can be amplified within the channel.
- Manage/drive participation in day to day running of partner programmes to ensure buy in and engagement and that promotional initiative and activities provide a good ROI
- Management of CMF budget, including accurate forecasting and reporting.
- International Channel marketing experience
- Solid understanding of channel marketing programs and strategies
- Good presentation and written abilities
- Project Management experience, for the purpose of maintaining partner timelines and milestones
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Ability to negotiate mutually beneficial marketing opportunities with potential partner organizations
- Ability to operate with a customer focused/partner advocate mindset
- Solid analytical skills regarding ROI and KPIs
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking, creative thinking and decision making.
- Experience and ease with external facing communication (both written and verbal)
- Strong communication, experience of working within matrix structures
Education and qualifications:
Marketing degree or equivalent
How to apply:
Please follow the application procedure at: https://promethean.appellia.com/login.aspx?pid=39689