Job reference: TEKStars OPT201
Job title: Channel Communication Executive
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Remuneration: Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 25 days holiday per year – subject to service requirements.
Optoma is a world leading designer and manufacturer of projection and sound products for business, education, professional audio/video and home entertainment. The Optoma NuForce sound range is designed for people that care about audio. They are built from premium quality components to deliver sleek design and exceptional sound. The Optoma Group has continental headquarters in Europe, the USA and Asia; whilst Optoma Europe, based in London, covers Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).Design.
• Graphic design of marketing collateral for sales including flyers, e-flyers, banners, adverts, display material and email signatures; To arrange print of flyers and banners for various shows, making sure they are a high quality and within budget, looking for the most competitive prices. To input into and deliver activity from the annual home, education and business and audio marketing plans
• Day-to-day management of Optoma’s social media vehicles including managing and scheduling posts and posting content for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of social campaigns and posts.
• Maintaining a high level of customer service through social media when dealing with customer issues or complaints.
• Event planning and management across all channels (i.e. gaming and home cinema shows)
• Planning marketing strategies across the channels to maximize the marketing budget in the most effective way
• Management of UK Sales databases
Supporting the UK Sales team, the candidate must show experience in:
• Designing marketing communications material using the full Adobe Creative Suite– InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator
• Using an e-flyer system – Dotmailer, Forfront or similar
• Event management
• They must have proven success in the development and delivery of social media campaigns in a business capacity
• The candidate must be creative, proactive and very organised for this busy role.
How to apply:
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org