Promethean is a global education company that improves the quality of education by developing, integrating and implementing innovative 21st century learning environments that motivate students to learn. The company is headquartered in Blackburn in Lancashire, England, with U.S. headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.prometheanworld.com.
Build and manage a rich content editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog post, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, webinars etc)
Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customer
Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
Build and manage the regions social media profiles and presence (in-line with corporate guidelines), including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
Work alongside other teams to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals
- Content and marketing automations strategies and plans
- Good presentation and written abilities
- Project Management experience, for the purpose of maintaining editorial calendar and milestones
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Ability to negotiate mutually beneficial marketing opportunities with potential partner organizations
- Ability to operate with a customer focused/ advocate mindset
- Solid analytical skills regarding ROI and KPIs
Education and Qualifications:
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking, creative thinking and decision making.
- Experience and ease with external facing communication (both written and verbal)
- Strong communication, experience of working within matrix structures
How to apply
Follow the application process at https://promethean.appellia.com/position.aspx?id=38561.