Job reference: 35855
Location: Home-based in Sweden
Promethean is a global education company that improves the quality of education by developing, integrating and implementing innovative 21st century learning environments that motivate students to learn. The company is headquartered in Blackburn in Lancashire, England, with U.S. headquarters in Atlanta,
● Primary purpose is to support the contracted agreement involving the City of Stockholm and potential deployment of ClassFlow, including support of the Pilot Phase.
● This position supports PRW’s strategy selling integrated systems of software, professional services and hardware devices as a total solution to the education market.
● This position’s purpose is to work in conjunction with the local team to execute single school solutions sales and build a base of recurring revenue.
● To initially support the schools involved in the pilot. Work with the Project Manager to ensure effective deployment, train the teachers, provide usage on-site support.
● And act as a conduit for all information flow from the customer to Promethean.
● To engage with schools within the City of Stockholm to present the full ClassFlow value proposition to school SMT.
● Generate software and services sales & subscriptions in assigned markets.
Support events within assigned territory presenting the full ClassFlow value proposition.
● Collate and feedback relevant customer driven suggestions around improvements in functionality.
● Execute against sales processes developed to leverage ClassFlow seeding programmes.
● 2+ years sales experience within the assigned marke
● Experience in education market would be viewed as an advantage
● Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
● Ability to travel 100% within assigned territory
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: