Job reference: 35362
Promethean is a global education company that improves the quality of education by developing, integrating and implementing innovative 21st century learning environments that motivate students to learn. The company is headquartered in Blackburn in Lancashire, England, with U.S. headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.prometheanworld.com
- Contribute to revenue growth and market share increase in Holland & Belgium.
- Assist in recruiting and managing Channel partner base to ensure robust coverage for each country, making sure that the partners are suitably educated and motivated to sell the Promethean functionality and systems.
- To strive to operate in line with our Values & Ways of working at all times.
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual maximisation of revenue opportunities detailed in a strategic pipeline across the complete Promethean product portfolio.
- Achieve budgeted revenue targets in excess of €4m.
- The role will involve travel across the designated region.
- Deliver sales development objectives including GTM initiatives, contracts & campaigns.
- Experience of channel management and account development across Benelux.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain price and margin levels through negotiation, excellent partner management and market understanding.
- The Benelux market demand has quickly migrated toward IFP technology resulting in great loss of market share for Promethean. The situation has to be recovered and will involve recruitment of a new direct partner and direct management and development of key Dealers & SI’s.
- Demonstrable business development & sales experience, ideally in education or technology sectors.
- Program / Project management skills, and the ability to maintain focus on multiple projects in a dynamic and challenging international environment.
- Independent, creative and have passion for sales.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Dutch & French.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: https://promethean.appellia.com/position.aspx?id=35362