Job reference: NIP30515
Consumer Electronics Account Manager
Report to: Head of Retail
Competitive salary and commission scheme
We are currently looking to recruit a Consumer Electronics Account Manager for our Retail department based at our Manchester office. Working within our rapidly growing retail team – selling consumer electronics to the retail high-street, online sellers and many more consumer facing stores. This lively and existing retail division is part of Nimans who are a telecommunications business which is part of the Nycomm Group. We are looking for someone who wants a new challenge, wants progression, can operate solely and in a quirky team and wants a progressive career. There are many opportunities in our company and routes for development. Working within Retail developing Nimans current customers to increase spend and focusing on identifying and acquiring new customers with our ever increasing exciting product ranges.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- To proactively target new business and to seek additional revenue streams.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet agreed business plans.
- To qualify, maintain and log all bids and tenders as required from the customer base.
- Establish Nimans as the Primary supplier of consumer electronics to existing customers and buyers and by targeting new contacts in already established trading accounts. Alongside this, identify new acquitsions and on-board with our product range.
- Manage effectively the relationship between Nimans and existing customers.
- Accurately update Masterpack with details of all customer contact.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues, accurately taking order details, checking stock and confirming delivery.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Nimans sales processes.
- Increase levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Nimans products.
- Increase knowledge of the retail industry, supplier products and their growth plans and competitor activity to better promote our retail proposition.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- To undertake all training required by Nimans to develop the role as required.
- Ability to manage own diary and time effectively.
- Any other duties as necessary to the role.
- Experience of dealing with retailers buyers within B2C accounts
- Business focused.
- Results driven
- Responsive to coaching and self-development.
- Proven On-boarding, Profiling, Opportunities & Closing.
- Positive outlook.
- Resilient and tenacious.Qualifications and experience::
- Proven experience of telesales with demonstrable success.
- PC literate and able to use basic Microsoft Office packages.
- Industry based experience would be an advantage.
- Selling into the retrial channel would be highly desirable but not essential.
How to apply::
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com